Mathematica World - January

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Mathematica World - January
  • From: smh at (Stephen Hunt)
  • Date: Fri, 24 Dec 93 18:32:01 EST

Mathematica World - Helping You Describe Your World Mathematically

January.  Enhancing Engineering - Ben Friedman (WRI) - get the picture on
Mathematica's impact on Engineering.  Excerpts from the WRI Engineering Sampler
include Engineering Basics and Antenna Analysis.  Other Notebooks:  The Research
Picture ( Prototyping, Package Development, Efficiency with InterCall,
Publication - NB2TeX, Presentations), Design Tool (Retaining Wall), Animating
Calculus, Planetarium, Animated Mapping, OzMATH Corner, Differential Equations.
Tutorials:  Cell Menu, Pattern Matching and Transformation Rules, Helping
Integrate, Getting Packaged.  Packages:  Nodal Demo, 2.2 Package Supplement
Review.  News:  Programming Competition, WRI Electrical Engineering Pack, New
Book by Packel and Wagon, and solutions to news and mail group problems.

Become a continuing subscriber (monthly debit on forwarding), purchase single
issues at US$9.95, or subscribe for a year at US$119.40, including delivery by

Name ____________________________ Email ______________________________

MasterCard/Visa*  Macintosh/Windows*  Every month?  Nov?  Dec?  Jan?

mathematica at, or smh at

Postal Address.
Mathematica World
Ormond College