Re: time series analysis

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Re: time series analysis
  • From: Boss Man <BOSS at noaapmel.gov>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1993 09:41 PDT

Bob writes

--
>Dr. Robert B. Nachbar | Merck Research Laboratories | 908/594-7795
>nachbar at msdrl.com     | R50S-100                    | 908/594-4224 FAX
>                      | PO Box 2000                 |
>                      | Rahway, NJ 07065            |

I have found a helpful text on this subject.  It is The Analysis of Time Series:
An Introduction, by C. Chatfield, Fourth Edition from Chapman and Hall, 1989.  It
discusses the use of Fourier transforms for spectral analysis and general
analysis in the frequency domain.

Ed Boss
NOAA/Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory