Mathematica and the Georia Tech Signal Processing Package

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica and the Georia Tech Signal Processing Package
  • From: KYKER at lis.llnl.gov
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1993 17:03 PST

	I am an employee at Lawrence Livermore Nat'l Lab and a EE student at
University of the Pacific in Stockton, Ca. Brian Evans sent me your way.
I am experincing two problems and I wonder if someone would be able to help
me. I have an IBM PC running windows 3.1. (486/33 8MB ram).

	First, I keep getting lines printing out between cells when I print any
notebooks. I have an HP deskjet 500C. I have changed print options but nothing
seems to help. This is especially annoying.

	Secondly, sometimes I get the dreaded General Fault Protection Error.
I have 8MB of RAM and I have I think at least 16MB of disk cache.

Any thoughts??

Ron