NEXT/RISC graphics

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: NEXT/RISC graphics
  • From: david at (David Farrelly)
  • Date: Tue, 23 Feb 93 15:03:02 -0700

I am using the Mathematica Notebook on a NeXT machine but running remotely
using an IBM RISC 6000 320H Powerstation.  Evertyhing works fine except
for graphics which I cannot get the RISC to bring up in the NeXT notebook.
I tried transferring the NeXT.m file to the RISC but nothing happens.

Any ideas??

david farrelly
dept. of chemistry
utah state university