Category theory in Mathematica ?
- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: Category theory in Mathematica ?
- From: Klaus Sutner <Klaus_Sutner at risc.uni-linz.ac.at>
- Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1993 09:40:23 +0100
Somewhere in the newsgroups a package for handling category theory
should have been announced - I was told by a colleague. Unfortunately,
he was not sure whether this happened in relation with Mathematica.
Therefore my question is:
Has there work been done concerning category theory, especially
- automated diagram chasing,
- property propagation wrt. diagrams
in Mathematica or other systems?
Since I do not join this mailing list,
send replies to "wgehrke at risc.uni-linz.ac.at".
RISC phone : Austria/7236/3231-64
Johannes Kepler University fax : Austria/7236/3231-30
A-4040 Linz, Austria e-mail:
wgehrke at risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: