Electronic circuit simulator

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Electronic circuit simulator
  • From: prange at (Michael Prange)
  • Date: 20 Jul 1993 10:21:51 -0400 (EDT)

I'm looking for a circuit simulator that generates mathematica
equations which describe an analog electronic circuit.  In the
NeXT there is a demo application called CircuitBuilder that does
this very thing, but it crashes when I try to input more than a
trivial circuit.  Is there perhaps a mathematica package which
will do what I want?