Re: Electronic circuit simulator

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Re: Electronic circuit simulator
  • From: jbuske at (Jeff Buske)
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jul 93 23:38:08 -0700

>I'm looking for a circuit simulator that generates mathematica
>equations which describe an analog electronic circuit.  In the
>NeXT there is a demo application called CircuitBuilder that does
>this very thing, but it crashes when I try to input more than a
>trivial circuit.  Is there perhaps a mathematica package which
?will do what I want?
Check out Nodal it is a Mathmatica package that generates the matrix
equations to mma to solve. It is designed specifically for electronics and RF
work.  Contact Alfy_N_Riddle at to purchase a copy, versions for
Next, Mac, and even DOS. Should be exactly what you want.
Jeff Buske