Input windows in 2.1

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Input windows in 2.1
  • From: Joseph McWilliams <mcwilljg at>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 93 12:52:42 -0600

This is probably a FAQ so forgive me, but I need a speedy answer.

I recently loaded MMA 2.1 on my NeXT.  Now whenever I run a progran with multiple input
windows, the input prompt from the 1st window is displayed as the prompt in all subsequent input
windows.  The windows following the 1st accept their proper input, they just don't display the proper

What has changed in 2.1 that makes this happen?  How can I fix it?

Thanks for any and all replys.
Joseph McWilliams
Math/SFASU/Nacogdoches,TX 75962
mcwilljg at