RHIT please come in

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: RHIT please come in
  • From: Ronald D. Notestine <ronald at>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Mar 93 21:56:15 +0900

  Forgive me for posting this to the main board, but I have
misplaced an announcement of a workshop in camputer algebra
systems at Rose Hulman Institute of Technology. I am hilghly
interested in any and all such workshops.
  Rose-Hulman could you please reply to me personally with
the notice of the workshop? If anyone else is still reading
this I would welcome any information on other such workshops.
If there are many other replies, I will do penance by summarizing
to the board.
  Thank you very much for your indulgence.

  Ronald D. Notestine
  Chukyo University, Nagoya, Japan
  ronald at