ParametricPlot3D and NeXT

  • To: "MathGroup at"%MAILER.dnet at
  • Subject: ParametricPlot3D and NeXT
  • From: wellin at (Paul Wellin)
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 93 23:45:06 -0800

I am using ParametricPlot3D to generate some surfaces on a NeXT color turbo.
For some reason I am unable to get rid of the edges on the polygons by
toggling the "Show Lines" button in the Graphics Attributes box of the
Styles Inspector. Is this a known bug? Is there a way to get rid of the ediges
by some simple method. I believe that I want to turn Edges off in this
Graphics3D object.

I am using Mathematica 2.1 on a NeXT color turbo running OS 3.0.