EPS from v2.0 & v2.2

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: EPS from v2.0 & v2.2
  • From: "Paul Emms. Mathematical Institute" <emms at vax.ox.ac.uk>
  • Date: Fri, 07 May 1993 12:55:26 +0100

Dear all,

I have a problem with eps output from psfix that I hope someone might help me
with. I am trying to incorporate a graph from Mathematica v2.0 into LaTeX.
However, the eps produced by psfix and Mathematica only produces axes and no
curve when viewing using ghostscript. It doesn't print out anything. I have
managed to get eps output to print from Mathematica v2.2, but only by appending
a showpage to the eps file.

We only have v2.2 as a beta copy, and it will soon expire. Does anyone know
a workaround for v2.0 (besides just using ordinary postscript) ?

Many thanks,

Paul Emms
EMMS at VAX.OX.AC.UK