Re: Mathematica -> LaTeX

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Re: Mathematica -> LaTeX
  • From: markm
  • Date: Sun, 2 May 93 09:44:55 CDT

gmk at (Gottfried Mayer-Kress) writes:
> I have been told that Mathematica redefines command macros in
> TeX. is there a good way to incorporate notebooks into LaTeX
> documents?

nb2tex is a Mathematica Notebook to TeX file conversion
utility.  nb2tex converts all versions of Mathematica
Notebooks to .tex files that can be processed with TeX.
Graphics are written to individual files, with a reference to
each placed in the .tex file.

nb2tex is available from MathSource (mathsource at for the
following platforms:

	item no:	platform:
	--------	---------
	0203-768	NeXT
	0203-779	DEC
	0203-780	HP
	0203-791	Sun-3
	0203-803	Sun-4
	0203-814	Macintosh

These files are also availble via anonymous ftp from [IP#] in the /pub/Utilities/NB2TeX

--Mark Moline
MathSource Administrator
Wolfram Research, Inc
markm at	msadmin at