A couple of 3D Graphics questions

Mathgroup,

	I'm using ContourPlot3D with Mma2.1.  Is there an option to
prevent the drawing of mesh lines on the contour surface?  Also, I've
tried using Epilog->{Thickness[1/50],Line[{{x1,y1,z1},{x2,y2,z2}}]}
with ContourPlot3D to emphasize a line in the surface, but I get an
error message which indicates that Line[] is expecting 2D-style
points.  How can I augment a ContourPlot3D with a line?  Finally I
would like to use ParametricPlot3D to draw a curve in three-space, but
I would like the curve to be thicker than the default thickness.  How
do I control the thickness of curves when using ParametricPlot3D?

Thanks,
Bob Buchanan