Mathematica and Diagram! problems.

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Mathematica and Diagram! problems.
  • From: gmk at pegasos.ccsr.uiuc.edu (Gottfried Mayer-Kress)
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 93 08:54:58 -0600

I used to integrate Mathematica notebooks into Diagram! networks on
the NeXT.

With version 2.0 of Diagram! that doesn't work anymore, I get the
message:

"Unable to open the source of the link."

as soon as I want to open the notebook from a diagram node.

Thanks for your help,
---
Gottfried Mayer-Kress
Center for Complex Systems Research, Department of Physics
3025 Beckman Institute, 405 N Mathews, Urbana, Il 61801
gmk at pegasos.ccsr.uiuc.edu (NeXT-Mail)
gmk at goshawk.lanl.gov, gmk at santafe.edu
(217)-244-5877 (voice/fax modem),x8371(fax), x1994 (msg)