nonlinear equations

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: nonlinear equations
  • From: FOO at evax11.eng.fsu.edu
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1993 14:53:50 -0500 (EST)

Greetings from the Sunshine State. I have a set of 3 coupled van der Pol
nonlinear equations and I am looking for a software package which can solve
and plot the variables in time-domain and generate a 3-D plot.
If there is anyone out there who has done similar things, I'd really appreciate
if you could share some pointers with me. My email is
	foo at evax12.eng.fsu.edu

Thanks!

Prof. Simon Foo
Dept. of EE