Please no more on renaming Mma; suggestion re underlining during printing.

(1) Renaming Mma is a fruitless subject; let's forget it.

[I have already stopped resending email to MathGroup on this
subject.  I will collect such email for anyone interested
in it. smc-moderator]

(2) For getting underlines during printing try setting Leading to -1; the
default of +5 doesn't work on my Laserwriter either.