Please no more on renaming Mma; suggestion re underlining during printing.

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: Please no more on renaming Mma; suggestion re underlining during printing.
  • From: JWENDEL at isdmnl.wr.usgs.gov
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 1993 20:02:33 -0800 (PST)

(1) Renaming Mma is a fruitless subject; let's forget it.

[I have already stopped resending email to MathGroup on this
subject.  I will collect such email for anyone interested
in it. smc-moderator]

(2) For getting underlines during printing try setting Leading to -1; the
default of +5 doesn't work on my Laserwriter either.