contourplot3d

Dear Mathgroupers
How I obtain the values of coordinates in the ContourPlot3D package?
When I execute the command : ContourPlot3D[...
it show the graphics, but not the values of x, y and z.
If I choice some particular contours values it showed for me the graphic,
but I didn't give this option , it didn't shown.
thanks for your attention
Mr. Peres
PS: If prefer send a particular answer, could send for :
ueift1::orlando.