Re: Suggestions needed for Mathematica course

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg377] Re: [mg355] Suggestions needed for Mathematica course
  • From: BOSS at PMEL.NOAA.GOV
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 1994 16:16:14 -0700 (PDT)

Gary,

Check out the book Mathematica for the Sciences by Richard E. Crandall.
Crandall shows how Mathematica can be applied to problems in many different
scientific disciplines.  I don't have the book with me now, but I recall that
his example notebooks are available on the net.

Ed Boss
Research Scientist
NOAA/Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory