Re: Web pages

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.Cybernetics.NET
  • Subject: [mg342] Re: [mg318] Web pages
  • From: kaufmann at ifm.mavt.ethz.ch (Stephan Kaufmann)
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 1994 19:22:52 --100

> If you have interesting Web sites that would be of interest to Mathematica
> users, please let me know and I will put them in my Interesting Sites
> page.

Dear Steve,

thanks for all your work to get MathGroup running again!

I have set up Web pages with information about and software for
my books "Mathematica as a Tool" and "Mathematica als Werkzeug".
Some information about Mathematica projects at our institute is also
available from my welcome page

http://www.ifm.mavt.ethz.ch/~kaufmann/

Thanks,

Stephan Kaufmann