arguments of InterpolatingFunction

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg346] arguments of InterpolatingFunction
  • From: CASTLE at fusion.ph.utexas.edu
  • Date: Tue, 20 Dec 1994 11:55:25 -0600 (CST)

I have a question about the function InterpolatingFunction. I am using a database written in MMA that makes use of remote procedure calls to return (amongst
other things) InterpolatingFunction objects. I would like to know if there is
an automatic way to extract the left and right endpoints of the interpolating
function range ? I need this to perform a numerical integration in another
piece of MMA code.
	Thanks in advance, George Castle