Re: Question

I'm not sure if you want to animate a series of Plots or combine a series of
Plots into one Graphic. I believe that in order to animate a series of
Graphics that mma requires the individual Graphics, i.e., an animation of
Graphics combined with Show[] isn't possible since it is only a single
Graphic. I am assuming that you are using a 'notebook' interface.

If you have a series of Graphics that are grouped together in a cell then a
menu command for animate will do just that with your Graphics.

If you want to Plot a series of Graphics in a single Graphic, the Show[]
command does just this with a series of Graphics.