math.el and Gnu Emacs 19.23

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: math.el and Gnu Emacs 19.23
  • From: jacobson at cello.hpl.hp.com
  • Date: Wed, 08 Jun 94 08:51:51 -0700

math.el is a mode package that lets one run Mathematica under Gnu
Emacs.  Unfortunately, the latest version (the one of March 29, 1994)
won't run under Gnu Emacs 19.23 (and maybe some early verisons---it
does run under 19.19).  Please don't send more mail about this
problem.  I already know about it and I'm trying to find the cause and
fix the problem.  I'll send an additional message when I have it
solved.

  -- David Jacobson