Help to a novice...
- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: Help to a novice...
- From: Claus <CAMPENHAUSEN at sgcl1.unisg.ch>
- Date: Wed, 15 Jun 1994 20:42:40 +0100
I received the following message from mathematica:
s (0.5 + 0.5 Erf[5. (0.02 + Log[0.01 s])]) -
100. (0.5 - 0.5 Erf[0.2 - 5. (0.02 + Log[0.01 s])])
Tag Times in (5. (0.02 + <<1>>))[s_] is Protected.
The last two lines were in red , the ones before are o.k..
What does it mean "Set ::write....."?
Thanks a lot for your help in andvance.
Swiss Institute of Banking and Finance
Prev by Date:
eval differential expressions
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: eval differential expressions
Next by thread:
Re: Help to a novice...