cell brackets

  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: cell brackets
  • From: Jack Goldberg <Jack.Goldberg at math.lsa.umich.edu>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jun 1994 08:48:56 -0400 (EDT)

I am running Mma ver 2.2 in windows.  Somehow, while experimenting
with the various menus and files, I managed to remove all traces of
cell brackets!  Now, whenever I start Mma I get a Notebook with no
signs of the various cells.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have
the vague feeling that I did something to the init file and this just
might be the cause.  But even if it is, I have no idea how to fix it.