Hammersley point set
- To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: Hammersley point set
- From: "Keith O'Rourke" <orourke at utstat>
- Date: Wed, 16 Mar 1994 11:06:02 -0500 (EST)
- Cc: orourke at utstat (Keith O'Rourke)
Does anyone have Mma code or other algorythym for generating Hammersley point
orourke at utstat.toronto.edu
Prev by Date:
Re: Anyone knows where to find BinHex v4.0???
Next by Date:
Re: Arbitrary Precision Calculation Of Pi
Previous by thread:
Mathematica Workshops in Austin, TX and Washington, D.C.
Next by thread:
Plotting 3D Surface Plots using data from an external file