(1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D
- To: MATHGROUP at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: (1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D
- From: yip-ken at cs.yale.edu (ken yip)
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 20:43:28 -0500
Two questions: (1) The default of ContourPlot is to shade the contours relative to the maximum and minimum height of the points plotted. Is there a way to specify an explicit maximum or minimum? The context I am using this is as follows. I am drawing multiple contour plots and I want the same maximum to apply to all the plots so that the same color always mean the same height in all the plots. (2) How can one specify the color of the bars in BarChart3D? Better still: can the bar be colored according to its height? Thanks.