(1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D
- To: MATHGROUP at yoda.physics.unc.edu
- Subject: (1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D
- From: yip-ken at cs.yale.edu (ken yip)
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 1994 20:43:28 -0500
(1) The default of ContourPlot is to shade the contours relative to the
maximum and minimum height of the points plotted. Is there a way
to specify an explicit maximum or minimum? The context I am using
this is as follows. I am drawing multiple contour plots and I want
the same maximum to apply to all the plots so that the same
color always mean the same height in all the plots.
(2) How can one specify the color of the bars in BarChart3D?
Better still: can the bar be colored according to its height?
Prev by Date:
Re: same options for 30 functions?
Next by Date:
Fixing PS files for import
Previous by thread:
Declare (comment), operators (Q)
Next by thread:
Re: (1) ContourPlot (absolute maximum) and (2) BarChart3D