Fixing PS files for import

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: Fixing PS files for import
  • From: Lars Jensen <ljensen at>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 14:50:50 -0600 (CST)

It would be very appreciated if you could help me with the following
problem. I am trying to prepare a Mathematica graph for import in for
example Ghostview to view it. How do convert the "raw" postscript from
Mathematica to the "ordinary" postscript understood by Ghostview?

I run the Windows version 1.0 of Mathematica v.2 on a PC. This version does
not seem to have a direct way of doing the above.

Thanks in advance for your help.

                                         -Lars Jensen

Department of Physics, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks ND 58202-7129
Telephone: (701) 777-2912 (Home: 436-4073).  E-mail:  Bitnet: ljensen at plains
Uucp: plains!ljensen          or         Internet:  ljensen at