Need help:mathlink

  • To: mathgroup at (mathgroup)
  • Subject: Need help:mathlink
  • From: shi at (Hong Shi)
  • Date: Wed, 11 May 1994 09:44:47 -0400 (EDT)

I am new to mathlink. I need to write some programs both call Mma from external
and call external routines from Mma.

While I follow MathLink Reference Guide to try those examples come with the
package, like the "addtwo", I cannot install them in Mma, whenever I use the
"Install", it seems to run forever. What's wrong? Could anybody help me to start?

I am using Mma 2.2 on macintosh centris 650, system 7.1, the c compiler is
symantec C++ 6.0.

Thanks ahead.

Hong Shi
Dept. of Information Science