  • To: mathgroup at yoda.physics.unc.edu
  • Subject: ListPlay problems (NeXT)
  • From: marsella at athos.rutgers.edu (Stacy Marsella)
  • Date: 22 May 94 20:07:56 GMT

I am running Mathematica 2.1 under version 3.2 of Nextstep on a
040/25Mhz slab. I am having trouble getting ListPlay to work.  It
always gives me the same error. For example,

In[2]:=

        ListPlay[Table[N[Sin[x]],{x, 400}]]

        Message::name:
           Message name MessageName[ListPlay, argm]
             is not of the form symbol::name or
             symbol::name::language.

Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

Thanks very much,

Stacy Marsella

marsella at ruccs.rutgers.edu