ListPlay problems (NeXT)

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: ListPlay problems (NeXT)
  • From: marsella at (Stacy Marsella)
  • Date: 22 May 94 20:07:56 GMT

I am running Mathematica 2.1 under version 3.2 of Nextstep on a
040/25Mhz slab. I am having trouble getting ListPlay to work.  It
always gives me the same error. For example,

        ListPlay[Table[N[Sin[x]],{x, 400}]]

           Message name MessageName[ListPlay, argm]
             is not of the form symbol::name or

Can someone tell me what is going wrong?

Thanks very much,

Stacy Marsella

marsella at