[no subject]

  • From: mathgroup-adm at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Date: Wed, 26 Oct 1994 01:54:53 -0500
  • Apparently-to: <wri-mathgroup at wri.com>
  • Apparently-to: <ianc at wri.com>

 Hi,

         I am interested in Mma routines that solve complex ODE's. Is there
 any at all? Another programs are welcome too.

	My interest is in the following kind of system of ODE's:

		dY/dT = p(X,Y)
        	dX/dT = q(X,Y)

where X and Y are functions of T (T is COMPLEX), p and q are, say, complex
polynomials. I want to solve it NUMERICALLY. For it, is necessary to specify
a path through that the solution will be computed, since we are working in
complex plane.
	I have a program, written in FORTRAN (in 1985) that works, but
I don't have access to the program sources and I wish to work with a more
sophisticated environment.
	Any help will be appreciated.
	Regards,

						Nivaldo.

  ! Nivaldo Nunes de Medeiros Junior    (nivaldo at impa.br)                 !
  ! IMPA - Instituto de Matematica Pura e Aplicada                        !
  ! fone:    55-021-294-9032 (221)           ! fax:     55-021-512-4115   !