[no subject]

I need to declare some variables as integer, so that the trig functions
would be simplified. I have Declare package from MathSource,
but it does not help: I declare n to be integer, and Sin[n Pi] stays
as it is.
I would appreciate any advice.
Thanks,
Fedor

--
                                  Fedor G. Pikus

6113 Broida Hall                           312 Ellwood Beach Dr. #18
Department of Physics                      Goleta, California 93117
University of California                   home   phone: (805) 968-3361
Santa Barbara, California 96103            office phone: (805) 893-4072
e-mail: pikus at physics.ucsb.edu             FAX         : (805) 893-8422