notebooks from MathSource

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: notebooks from MathSource
  • From: lofaro at tom.math.wsu.edu (Tom Lofaro)
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 1994 13:02:36 +0800

I've been attempting to make some Mma notebooks I got from MathSource
run on my front end for SPARC-based systems and keep getting tons of
spurious characters and the fonts are all wrong.  The notebook in question
was created on the Mac front end.  I've used the Open Special menu item to
tell my front end to ignore the .mb file but this doesn't seem to do the
trick.  Is there anything special I need to do to convert Mac notebooks to
X notebooks that I can't find in the manuals?

Thanks for the help

					Tom LoFaro
					Dept of Pure and Applied Mathematics
					Washington State University