Mathematica in Secondary Schools

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg780] Mathematica in Secondary Schools
  • From: Jeff Hamilton <HAMILTON_J at a1.lethbridgec.ab.ca>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 1995 00:24:48 -0400

          Greetings!

          I am very intersted in others using Mathematica in secondary (high
          school) education.  I teach for the Lethbridge Community College at
          a satellite campus in which adults are returning to upgrade their
          high school education.  I have purchased a copy of Mathematica,
          have played with it some, and I am dying to using it in exploring
          math with my students.  I would like to hear from others using
          mathematica as a tool in education - specifically high school
          education.

          Thank you,

          Jeff Hamilton