help w/ SphericalPlot3D

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg825] help w/ SphericalPlot3D
  • From: damion at (Damion Thomas Searls)
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 1995 02:49:11 -0400

I'm trying to make a spherical plot but w/ no edges drawn on the polygons
(I'm looking for a similar effect to the one from making surface plots w/
Mesh -> False) I've tride giving the directive EdgeForm[Thickness[0]] to
the list of polygons but that only gives me the default thickness.  Is there
something simple I'm missing?
damion at