Tick marks on Axes AND Frame?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg869] Tick marks on Axes AND Frame?
  • From: jimthev at soliton.physics.arizona.edu (Jim Thevenot)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 01:41:34 -0400

Hello,

Is there a way to get tick marks on both the Axes and the Frame of a graph?
I can get one or the other but never both.

Also, I don't seem to be able to label the tick marks on the top and right
sides of the Frame.  They are in the right place but the label is being
ignored.

Thx, for any and all help.

Jim T.