Tick marks on Axes AND Frame?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg869] Tick marks on Axes AND Frame?
- From: jimthev at soliton.physics.arizona.edu (Jim Thevenot)
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 01:41:34 -0400
- Organization: University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ
Is there a way to get tick marks on both the Axes and the Frame of a graph?
I can get one or the other but never both.
Also, I don't seem to be able to label the tick marks on the top and right
sides of the Frame. They are in the right place but the label is being
Thx, for any and all help.
Prev by Date:
Help using Compile with Solve
Next by Date:
RE: Re: Extracting data points from Plot
Previous by thread:
Re: Help using Compile with Solve
Next by thread:
Choose/Combination function in mathematica