mesh lines

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg873] mesh lines
  • From: nandgopa at (Nandgopal)
  • Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 01:45:37 -0400

Hi Math Groupers,

Can the mesh lines in ParametricPlot3D, CylindricalPlot3D etc be
suppressed? I am interested in getting hardcopies of a few
three-dimensional surfaces without the mesh lines? Can the thickness of
the mesh lines be controlled? I would like them thinner in the print

Also, can I embed the pictures in text typeset in Tex. Are there any
packages etc written to do this? Any help, suggestions welcome.

Thanking you in advance,

V. Nandagopal
University of Bombay
Department of Mathematics