- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg873] mesh lines
- From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandgopal)
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 1995 01:45:37 -0400
- Organization: Dept.of Mathematics,University of Bombay.
Hi Math Groupers, Can the mesh lines in ParametricPlot3D, CylindricalPlot3D etc be suppressed? I am interested in getting hardcopies of a few three-dimensional surfaces without the mesh lines? Can the thickness of the mesh lines be controlled? I would like them thinner in the print outs. Also, can I embed the pictures in text typeset in Tex. Are there any packages etc written to do this? Any help, suggestions welcome. Thanking you in advance, V. Nandagopal Student University of Bombay Department of Mathematics e-mail: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in 22-4-95