Mm <-> Lisp on mac ?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg630] Mm <-> Lisp on mac ?
- From: burns at risvax.rowland.org (Mike Burns)
- Date: Sun, 2 Apr 1995 15:59:39 -0400
I have been doing some exploratory work using Donald Percival's
excellent spectral analysis package (written in lisp) to do the number
crunching and Mm to do plotting, data manipulation, etc. This has worked
quite well, using files to transfer the data. Now however I would like to
start processing many more data sets and the manual alternation of control
between Mm and lisp is getting tedious.
There are two possible schemes I can think of to coordinate the
activities (I'm happy to continue passing data via files). One is to
communicate with lisp using mathlink and the other is to control Mm via
1. Am I correct that Mm doesn't accept AppleEvents at the level that I need
to do simple synchronization ?
2. Has anyone done any work on a lisp maclink interface (especially on the mac?)
Any suggestions would be welcomed.
Rowland Institute for Science
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: RE: how to pick out alternating columns and rows in a matrix
Previous by thread:
Re: How to construct pure expressions
Next by thread: