Help with mathreader

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg641] Help with mathreader
  • From: nandgopa at mathbu.ernet.in (Nandgopal)
  • Date: Tue, 04 Apr 95 18:19:48 IST

Hi Math Groupers!

I had downloaded mathreader.exe (Windows Version) and have it on floppy.
I followed the instructions in the readme.txt and the machine hangs
when I say mathrdr -d as instructed.  I am using a MS-DOS version of
Mma. The machine is a 486 with MS-DOS operating system. Can anyone help
me load the MATHREADER?

Thank you,

Nandgopal. V.
Department of Mathematics