Some Mathematica-related URL's

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg681] Some Mathematica-related URL's
  • From: steve at christensen.cybernetics.net (Steve Christensen)
  • Date: Sun, 9 Apr 1995 01:31:05 -0400

There has been a request for a list of
Mathematica related URL's on the Web.
I recently published a list in the Mathematica
Journal.  That list is already out of date.
I have created a Web site which can be found
at

http://christensen.cybernetics.net/mathsite.html

or

http://christensen.cybernetics.net/MathGroup.html

with a number of interesting sites.  I am sure
this list is not complete and would be happy to
add other sites or correct sites if you have any
suggestions.

If you look at the page above, please download it
as an html file to your own browser so that you
will not have to access my pages each time you
want to use it.

Thanks.

Steve Christensen