- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg699] Time Series
- From: "Ron I. Herman" <m1rih00 at frb.gov>
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 1995 14:01:31 -0400
I'm about to create a time series class(package) in
Mathematica and wondered if anyone has done anything
in this area. As a start I'd like to program for
1) At a minimum: annual,semi-annual,quarterly,
monthly,daily,weekly, and business frequencies.
2) An algebra of time series.
3) Time series display functions.
4) Basic graphic functions.
5) An indexing function for extracting data elements.
Federal Reserve Board
rherman at frb.gov
Prev by Date:
Some Mathematica-related URL's
Next by Date:
Re: list of Mma commands with specified properties
Previous by thread:
Re: Some Mathematica-related URL's
Next by thread:
Re: Time Series