  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1898] Together
  • From: FERRUCCIO Renzoni <renzoni at>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Aug 1995 01:44:51 -0400

 I have the following problem: I have to use  the command Together on a
very large expression. The computer (an old DEC 3100) works for several
 days !Can someone suggest me a systematic way to accelerate all that?
Let me note that the method should not depend too much on the expression:
I need to use the the program  for different cases.
Thank you in advance.
Best regards.

Ferruccio Renzoni
renzoni at
Quantum Optics group - Graz Technical University