Bug in NonlinearFit.m

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1939] Bug in NonlinearFit.m
  • From: helgerud at (Mike Helgerud)
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 22:33:07 -0400

I recently tried to use NonlinearFit.m and discovered a bug in it.  When
you try to give it upper and lower limits on the parameters NonlinearFit
fails.  The tech people sent me a revised and fixed version.  Please don't
ask me for the fix, I'm afraid of getting swamped with requests.  The
email address for support is:

            student-support at

I'm sure there's a regular support line as well.  They ask that you
include your MMA license number when you correspond with them.

Good luck,
Mike Helgerud

PS  My version of MMA is 2.2.1

Mike Helgerud