  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1930] Producing eps files
  • From: "LAUER Marie-Reine 154851" <LAUER at dtp.cea.fr>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 22:31:31 -0400

I would like to save graphics drawn in a Notebook as encapsulated
postscript files. I used to do that on a Macintosh with:
 -copy the graphics
 -convert clipboard in the Edit menu
 -save in file
I was very disapointed to see that "convert clipboard" is missing in the
Windows version of Mma? Can anybody suggest me a way to perform this
operation?
Thanks.

Marie-Reine LAUER
SECC\LPCC