Re: ListPlot3D and Its Axes
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1932] Re: ListPlot3D and Its Axes
- From: rjfrey at rentec.com (Robert J. Frey)
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 1995 22:31:52 -0400
- Organization: Renaissance Technologies Corp.
John D Corless (corless at optics.rochester.edu) wrote: : I wish to make a 3D plot of... data [which] come...as x,y,z triplets. [T]he : natural command to use is ListPlot3D...[but it] wants [the z values] : evaluated on...equally spaced...points... The Mma function Interpolation handles multi-dimensional interpolation. You can then use Graphics3D primitives to plot your original data as Points on the resulting surface, so that information is also retained. -- Regards, Robert (rjfrey at rentec.com)