Electrical Engineering

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg1810] Electrical Engineering
  • From: am4a056 at (Rene Garizzao)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:09:07 -0400

  actually I am using mathematica for the solutions of every kind of electro-
  nic networks. Due to a Software called NODAL it is quite confortable even
  to draw Transistors, OpAmplifiers etc... Nodal is written in Mathematica
  thus there is no problems working with. I only have a Demonstration Version
  that is indeed limited in its action. Does anyone know where I possibly could
  get the full version of NODAL?
  Thank you very much for any information you could provide me.

  REGARDS,          Rene Garizzao
                    Student of electrical engineering, Hamburg-Germany
                    e-mail : am4a056 at