InequalityPlot

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1803] InequalityPlot
  • From: bruhn at aie.wu-wien.ac.at (Peter Bruhn)
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jul 1995 23:07:53 -0400

Hello!

I have heard about a funcion "InequalityPlot" to plot the common
region of several inequalities by Gray and Glynn. Are they in the
publich domain? If so where can I get them.

Thanks,
Peter
--
Peter Bruhn             | Department of Applied Computer Science
bruhn at wu-wien.ac.at     | Phone: +43 1 31336 x5209 fax: x739
------------------------> Code fast, execute young, and leave a pretty core!