MLReady()

Hi all,

I have been using Mathlink with the MLGet... routines successfully but
I dont think that MLReady does what it is supposed to do!

As I understand it, you should be able to send Mathematica a task (using
the MLPut functions etc) then be able to poll Mathematica using the non
blocking MLReady to see if it has data to send back (to the C program).
(The MLGet routines block until data is available)

Even more curious is that Ive managed to get it to work the first time
that I call it - but never again after that!

Any ideas?

Cheers

Andrew