- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1851] MLReady()
- From: Andrew Roger Ward <arw1 at doc.ic.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 20:27:05 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Computing, Imperial College, University of London, UK.
I have been using Mathlink with the MLGet... routines successfully but
I dont think that MLReady does what it is supposed to do!
As I understand it, you should be able to send Mathematica a task (using
the MLPut functions etc) then be able to poll Mathematica using the non
blocking MLReady to see if it has data to send back (to the C program).
(The MLGet routines block until data is available)
Even more curious is that Ive managed to get it to work the first time
that I call it - but never again after that!
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Replacing terms and expanding one at a time
Previous by thread:
Starting a remote kernel
Next by thread:
Re: Module/Block problem (passing pointers?)