- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1851] MLReady()
- From: Andrew Roger Ward <arw1 at doc.ic.ac.uk>
- Date: Mon, 7 Aug 1995 20:27:05 -0400
- Organization: Dept. of Computing, Imperial College, University of London, UK.
Hi all, I have been using Mathlink with the MLGet... routines successfully but I dont think that MLReady does what it is supposed to do! As I understand it, you should be able to send Mathematica a task (using the MLPut functions etc) then be able to poll Mathematica using the non blocking MLReady to see if it has data to send back (to the C program). (The MLGet routines block until data is available) Even more curious is that Ive managed to get it to work the first time that I call it - but never again after that! Any ideas? Cheers Andrew