- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1871] fractals
- From: gfairley at wilder.com (Gerard Fairley)
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:39:53 -0400
- Organization: Interactive Computer Support
In comp.soft-sys.math.mathematica Charito Canero <charican at unixg.ubc.ca>
>Is there a notebook that generates fractal images?
Gerard Fairley: email: gfairley at id.wilder.com
ICS: Interactive Computer Support
Computer, Physics, & Engineering Services
Prev by Date:
Re: Mathematica for Linux
Next by Date:
Save Notebooks to Print Later?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: