Save Notebooks to Print Later?

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1863] Save Notebooks to Print Later?
  • From: cmcquinn at herbie.unl.edu (CHAD MCQUINN)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:38:28 -0400

I have an exceptionally poor printer (Imagewriter I), so I do not like
to turn in Mathematica output using this printer. I have access to HP
Deskwriters, which give acceptable quality, but the computers do not
have mathematica. Does anyone know of a way to save documents on the
Mac to be printed later, at higher quality, when the original app is
not available for printing? (The deskwriters are not postscript, so
postscript files will not work.)

Any help is appreciated,

Chad
cmcquinn at herbie.unl.edu