Save Notebooks to Print Later?
- To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
- Subject: [mg1863] Save Notebooks to Print Later?
- From: cmcquinn at herbie.unl.edu (CHAD MCQUINN)
- Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:38:28 -0400
- Organization: University of Nebraska--Lincoln
I have an exceptionally poor printer (Imagewriter I), so I do not like to turn in Mathematica output using this printer. I have access to HP Deskwriters, which give acceptable quality, but the computers do not have mathematica. Does anyone know of a way to save documents on the Mac to be printed later, at higher quality, when the original app is not available for printing? (The deskwriters are not postscript, so postscript files will not work.) Any help is appreciated, Chad cmcquinn at herbie.unl.edu