Axis direction

  • To: mathgroup at christensen.cybernetics.net
  • Subject: [mg1866] Axis direction
  • From: mlg at mail.utexas.edu (Mario Garcia)
  • Date: Wed, 9 Aug 1995 22:39:00 -0400

Hi,

I have a matrix whose data is a function of range (X-axis) and depth (Y-axis)
in the ocean. I want to plot the matrix with ListDensityPlot[], so I write:

   ListDensityPlot[data, MeshRange->{{rangeMin,rangeMax},{depthMin,depthMax}}]

Is there some way to tell Mathematica that I want the Y-axis to increase
downward, i.e. to plot depthMin at the top and depthMax at the bottom ?

I have looked at all the options for Plot and Graphics and couldn't find it.

Thanks
--
Mario L. Garcia    (mlg at mail.utexas.edu)
The University of Texas at Austin